Hiring Now: Senior Casting Agent
Due to extensive growth, Uni-versal Extras are seeking multiple experienced Casting Agents to join our busy team based at Pinewood Film Studios. You will be casting extras and other supporting artists for various productions.
Join the Team – Senior Casting Agent
Uni-versal Extras are a highly successful extras casting agency based in Pinewood Film Studios, Iver. We have supplied extras, walk-ons, background and supporting artists for TV, Film, and Commercials for over ten years.
Our extensive client base includes the BBC, ITV, DreamWorks, Warner Bros, Sony, Universal, Paramount and many others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Casting Agents will work across various production specialisations including TV and Film, Commercials, Photo / Stills shoots, Music and Corporate.
Key responsibilities and tasks will include:
– Coordinating TV, film, commercials, photo shoots, music and corporate video projects by casting and booking Supporting Artists.
– Liaising with production clients and reporting to the Head of Casting and Management.
– You will be required to work on your own but, where necessary on the larger projects, you will also organise and lead a small team who will assist you to achieve your project briefs and casting targets.
You are already an experienced Casting Agent (Minimum 2 + years Casting Experience) and will be able to hit the ground running straight away. We are also interested in hearing from those with a production background working directly with Extras and Casting, e.g. as an Assistant Director or a Producer with responsibility for picking the “faces”.
You will be able to take a brief at speed and have a strong sense of what ‘look’ a client requires. (Please note, this is not contributor researching for reality series. Extras casting is about the visual interpretation; we need people with a good eye for a face, not a story.)
– Experienced leader and team player with the ability to multi-task, organise time and work to short deadlines.
– Experience of managing projects/productions from beginning to end.
– Confident when dealing with the general public, work colleagues and clients.
– Excellent communications skills – written and verbal.
– Ability to stay calm and focussed when dealing with high pressure, demanding situations and clients.
– Computer literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Interested in joining our team as a Senior Casting Agent?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter explaining why your experience is right for this role.