Discount For British Forces Personnel
We’ve just added a discount for our heroes in the British Forces, which means that those who qualify can get even better value when registering to work as a film and TV extra.
An Offer For Our Heroes
We are proud to announce that we are now offering a membership discount for veterans and members of the British Armed Forces with a Defence Privilege Card, British Forces Discount Card or an MOD90 Armed Forces Card.
Anyone who qualifies for this offer will be given 50% OFF a 2 Year Listing with Uni-versal Extras. This means that for our heroes, a 2 Year Listing will cost just £25.00.
What is Uni-versal Extras?
Uni-versal Extras is a professional Casting Agency that supplies extras and supporting artistes for major feature film and TV productions across the UK and Ireland. The company’s head office is based at the prestigious Pinewood Studios at the heart of the film industry, with recent credits including The Danish Girl, Florence Foster Jenkins, The Conjuring 2 and many more.
How to Take Advantage of this Offer?
1. Create a profile with us online at www.universalextras.co.uk by clicking ‘Register as an Extra’
2. Complete the step-by-step process and upload photos (please refer to our Welcome Pack and EXTRAS Blog for further hints and tips to help you)
3. Email a scan or photo of your British Forces Discount, Privilege Card or MOD90 Armed Forces Card to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When your profile photos have both been approved (you will be notified via email), please log in and you will be prompted to contact our Activation Team if your profile is complete and you have uploaded suitable Right to Work documents
5. Call our Activation Team on 0345 0090 344 and inform us immediately that you are eligible for this offer; our Activation Team will check the card you submitted via email and continue with your activation at the discounted rate
What Do You Get With a Uni-versal Extras Listing?
As a full member of Uni-versal Extras you will:
– be contacted about paid film and TV opportunities in your local area that you fit the criteria for
– have full access to our Job Board to view and apply for jobs
– have a full profile online on our website that you can access and update 24/7